This really is a neat site. Check out some of the episodes! Truly hilarious stuff. Thanks to Raul Kumar for pointing this gem out to me!
Rules of engagement: 1) You do not have to register to leave comments on this blog. 2) I do not respond to anonymous comments. 3) I reserve the right to delete defamatory, racist, sexist or anti-gay comments. 4) I delete advertisements that slip thru the google spam folder as I see fit.
Ethical Progress on the Abortion Care Frontiers on the African Continent
The Supreme Court of the United States of America has overridden 50 years of legal precedent and reversed constitutional protections [i] fo...
-
The Canadian Society of Transplantation tells on its website a story that is a mirror image of what is happening all over the w...
-
I bought this watch a year or two ago on an international flight. I always fancied Jacob Jensen's simple and clean designs. It's a r...
-
Canada’s Supreme Court decided that Canadians’ constitutional rights are violated by the criminalisation of assisted dying. Canada’s pol...